I want to assure you that I will continue doing everything that I can to help our communities- especially those who are at greater risk. Governor Lee and our local elected officials are working around the clock to ensure our communities have the resources they need to combat COVID-19. During this time, we must remember that although we may be apart due to social distancing, we will get through this by supporting each other.
A number of people have reached out to us looking for ways they can help their neighbors. Below you can find a few organizations that are offering volunteer services.
Be sure to contact the organization you wish to volunteer with for details and continue to follow the CDC guidelines for social distancing in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.
By coming together, we will get through this.
- Help Feeding America
- Help Meals on Wheels
- Schedule an appointment to donate blood to the American Red Cross
Support Our Local Community:
- Second Harvest Backpack
- Country star Martina McBride is teaming up with OneGen and launched a GoFundMe so a truck can deliver food door-by-door - Help Here
- Buy a gift card to a store in your community
- Call ahead to order takeout from local restaurants
- Shop at your favorite local retailer online
- Reach out to neighbors and loved ones who may need support
- Continue to pray for our state and our nation