Lower taxes, less regulation, and stronger fiscal discipline within state government will ensure that Tennessee enjoys a strong, conservative economy.
"Tennessee is one of the lowest taxed states in the nation - I am committed to keeping it that way. My wife and I were proud 'horn honkers' during the income tax battle, and I will continue to oppose any effort to institute a state income tax."
- No state income tax
- Focused on building a strong pro-business economy that preserves existing jobs while creating new opportunities
- Always supports fiscally conservative legislation
- Helping our small businesses succeed, ensuring their doors stay open and the jobs they create are protected
- Making Tennessee one of the most fiscally responsible states in the country.
Preserving Tennessee, Conservative Values
In these challenging times, strong families are the cornerstone of our success.
"When it comes to our family values, there is no compromise - because every life is worth protecting, and our conservative values are always worth defending."
- Believes marriage must remain the sacred union of one man and one woman
- Sponsored multiple laws to protect Tennesseans’ right to worship as they wish
- Sponsored legislation to allow faith-based adoption agencies to uphold their faith without fear of federal regulation.
- Always stands up for Tennesseans’ conservative values
We must protect our 2nd Amendment from those who seek to weaken and destroy it.
"The 2nd Amendment clearly defines the right of every law-abiding citizen to keep and bear arms - a freedom we must now work to preserve and protect for current and future generations of Tennessee gun owners."
- Opposes any and all efforts to limit our gun rights
- Proud member of and endorsed by the National Rifle Association
- Sponsored and passed Tennessee’s Constitutional Carry law, expanding gun rights for Tennesseans
- Stands alongside conservatives to fight for our constitutional 2nd Amendment rights
A nation that cannot protect its borders cannot ensure its sovereignty.
"America is a magnet to those around the world who seek freedom and the opportunity for a better life for themselves and their families. We are, however, a nation of laws that must be respected and enforced."
- Working with federal leaders to build a permanent physical barrier along our nation's southern border
- Passed legislation that permanently barred Tennessee driver's licenses from being issued to illegal immigrants
- Sponsored legislation to require all Tennessee employers to verify the legal status of all prospective employees with the Department of Homeland Security
- Sponsored legislation to allow employers to require English in the workplace without fear of lawsuits
- Working to crack down on those who produce and use fraudulent documentation when applying for a job in Tennessee
- Supported legislation to outlaw any sanctuary cities in Tennessee
Protecting Our Most Vulnerable
Every life is worth protecting and must be fought for - at every stage. Jack will always be a voice for the voiceless.
“Life is a gift and must always be protected. I believe in the sanctity of life and I’m prepared to continue fighting for the unborn in Tennessee.”
- 100% Pro-Life, always
- Endorsed by Tennessee Right to Life
- Consistently supports pro-life legislation and fights for Tennessee’s most vulnerable
- Sponsored and passed one of the most pro-life laws in the country, outlawing abortion after a fetal heartbeat is detected
- Co-sponsored resolution to take the abortion debate out of the hands of activist judges and put it into the hands of the people
- Working to support Tennessee’s foster care and adoption system because every child deserves a loving and supportive home
Standing Up Against Unconstitutional Mandates
The federal government should never be allowed to tell Tenneseans how to live their lives.
“Tennesseans know what is best for themselves, their families and our great state of Tennessee. I will always fight back against Democrats’ attempts to silence conservatives and limit our freedoms.”
- Fought against the Biden Administration’s unconstitutional mask mandate
- Stood up for Tennessee students and worked to unmask our kids
- Protected and supported Tennessee’s small businesses from burdensome government regulations
- Will always oppose unconstitutional mandates from the federal government
Fighting for Parental Choice in Education
Parents should always have control over their children’s education.
“With students back in classrooms, I remain committed to ensuring liberal propaganda like Critical Race Theory is never taught to our children. I support parents in knowing what is best for their children’s unique education needs.”
- Led the fight to ban Critical Race Theory from being taught in our schools
- Fighting for parent’s control over their child’s education
- Standing up for Tennessee students by empowering parents to choose what is best for them
- Supports public and private school choice programs for kids who are trapped in failing schools and believes parents should choose the education that best fits their child’s needs.
- Works to ensure our education dollars are spent directly in our classrooms instead of funding inflated bureaucracies and big administrations
Protecting Tennessee’s Elections
Under Jack Johnson’s conservative leadership, Tennessee has some of the safest and most secure elections in the Nation.
"Trust in our elections is essential to the functioning of our Democracy. I will always fight to ensure that Tennesseans continue to have faith in our electoral process."
- Advancing legislation that requires hand-counted public audits of Williamson County Elections before the election may be certified.
- Sponsored legislation that requires the inspection and certification of voting machines the day before an election.
- Fighting to make it harder to cheat and make sure illegal votes are never counted.
- Supports prosecuting those who violate our election laws to the fullest extent of the law.
- Under Jack Johnson's conservative leadership, Tennessee is ranked as the nation’s 3rd most safe and secure election state, according to the Heritage Foundation.